A Conversation with Elder Jeffrey R. Holland (DVD)
We live in troubled times, and it sometimes seems the troubles abroad follow us home. How can we remain "unspotted from the world" and survive or even thrive in such circumstances? How can we continue to follow our Savior's example when turmoil surrounds us?
In a wide-ranging, frank, and open discussion, Elder Jeffrey R. Holland of the Quorum of the Twelve offers hope-filled, thoughtful, and poignant answers to tough questions about faith, troubles, and our roles as disciples of Jesus Christ. Sit at the feet of a modern Apostle as he answers questions such as:
- How can I build hope in Christ?
- How do I lay my burdens at the Savior's feet?
- How can I help friends or family members who have strayed without offending them?
- Why do I seem to be denied the righteous blessings I seek?
- How can I testify of Jesus Christ in a way that will deeply touch others' hearts?,/li>
With his typical candor and deep empathy, Elder Holland addresses these questions and others which arise as we encounter the trials that mark the path of a true disciple. Find strength and faith for your life today through A Conversation with Elder Jeffrey R. Holland.
This DVD was originally produced as a companion piece to Elder Holland's book For Times of Trouble.