The Little Lamb from Bethlehem
Are you looking to have a more Christ-centered Christmas this holiday season? The concept of The Little Lamb from Bethlehem is similar to Elf on the Shelf, but will help teach your family, especially your little ones, the true meaning of Christmas.
I have come to your home from a land far away to tell you a true story. It's a story of something that happened in my little town many years ago..."
The Little Lamb from Bethlehem tells the story of Jesus's miraculous birth from the perspective of one of the lambs in the stable on that sacred night. The lamb loved baby Jesus, and as they both grew, the lamb promised to share Christ's story with everyone. Now the Little Lamb can teach your family about the Savior's life and share ways to follow His example and serve others throughout the Christmas season. Make Christmas more meaningful as you use this little plush lamb to learn of the Savior, serve others, and celebrate the true spirit of the season with this new Christ-centered Christmas tradition! Click here for more information about The Little Lamb from Bethlehem.
Bring your lamb home today to begin a Christmas tradition that your children will remember for years to come!
Ideas to get started:
- Once a week leading up to Christmas, invite a new friend to dinner with your family, and share Little Lamb's story of the Savior with them.
- Include the lamb in the nativity scene you act out with your family.
- Create a photo album with the Little Lamb as you take it to do service at a nursing home.
- Read Luke 2:13-14.
Designed to fit your family's needs!
- Weekly or daily activity options available (ideas enclosed)
- Or choose to use the lamb as a simple reminder of the season
- Give the Little Lamb a note every day expressing love for a family member, and leave it for that family member to find.
- Each Sunday during December, give the Little Lamb a favorite scripture to hold during the day and then read it with your family that night.
- Read John 13:15 and talk about the ways to be the kind of person Jesus would be.
- Hang a stocking for Jesus and fill it with notes for Him.